There is no other way to say it other than DESTINATION WEDDINGS ROCK! In the years that we’ve been photographing weddings, along with having our own destination wedding, we’ve put together some reasons why you should have a destination wedding. Sit down, open up Google Maps, and let the fun begin!
1. Weekend Long Coverage! Many people don’t know that we offer weekend long destination wedding coverage! This includes rehearsal dinner, wedding day, and a rock the dress session! Most of the times you couldn’t even hire a local photographer for the same price as having us fly out for the entire weekend.
2. Everyone has fun! Sure every wedding is fun, but destination weddings blends the fun of a wedding with a vacation–what’s not to love about that. Since there are typically less people at a destination wedding it is the prime chance to plan activities with you guests too.
3. Doesn’t matter the location! We’ve photographed snowy, sunny, rainy, hot destination weddings and so on. It doesn’t matter the time of year or the location–destination weddings are incredible!
4. You can have two weddings! Just think about it; you can have your intimate destination wedding and then have a big backyard bash with all your family and friends. What’s not to love about that?
5. Any day is a great day for a destination wedding! Saturdays are typically wedding day, but by having a destination wedding it doesn’t matter what day of the week you get married! This is perfect for the couple that has a specific date that is special to them.
When planning our own destination wedding we loved the opportunity to hold our wedding with our closest family and friends at an incredible location. It truly was the best day ever!
We’ve included a few images from destination wedding in Cape Cod, MA last summer. You can see their full wedding by clicking here. Enjoy!