Local and Lovely is the newest weekly addition to our blog. It’s a way of featuring our favorite Upper Michigan vendors and businesses. This week, to kick things off, we want to feature Ljubitza the owner of the adorable clothing boutique Che Bello in downtown Marquette, MI (or as everyone calls her Yubi). If you haven’t had the opportunity to stop into her store, featuring both men & women’s clothing, then you are missing out! Not only does her store have a fantastic selection at very reasonable prices, but you can also have a beer or wine while you shop! Umm, hello and goodnight–how fabulous is that?! Here is some Q & A to help everyone get to know Yubi and her store a little better:
1. When did you open Che Bello? We opened Che Bello on Dec 15th 2011.
2. What do you feel sets your business apart? We carry unique brands & items. We also order in limited quantities (1 to 6 pieces of a certain item). We Get new items each week which we post on our FB page. We also have a liquor license so we serve $1 beer & $2 wine so you can enjoy a beverage while you shop.
3. What is your personal clothing style and how does it reflect onto the products you choose for your store? I like keeping up with all the new trends & so always try to dress trendy and always bring trendy fun items into the store.
4. What is a current trend that you want people to know about? There are so many trends out there but i guess the most popular for women right now is the hi-lo hems in skirts, dresses & tops.
5. Any fun-facts that we should really know that would contribute even more to your coolness? I do special orders for customers- if someone is looking for a white blazer for example, i will shop for one & bring it into the store if i can. I have also ordered bridesmaid dresses for customers.
We want to thank Yubi again for letting us photograph and feature her shop! Make sure to check out the website and like Che Bello’s Facebook to keep up to date!